2017-2018 Cost of Attendance
Single Semester (Fall 2017 or Spring 2018)
Program Fee: $18,000
Home Stay: $7,100
Full Year (2017-2018)
Program Fee: $32,400 ($18,000 in fall, $14,400 in spring)
Home Stay: $12,780 ($7,100 in fall, $5,680 in spring)
Students with documented need may inquire about financial assistance.
Program fee includes instruction as well as an extensive cultural program:
- Orientation program
- Enrollment at French universities, schools and institutes
- On-going academic support
- On-going individual language and methodology support
- Independent study projects and internships for eligible students
- Credit-bearing applied and performing arts classes
- Liability insurance
- Unlimited Paris public transportation
- Computer facilities
- Tickets to performances: opera, dance, theater, exhibitions…
- Free access to most museums
- One day-trip per semester
- One weekend trip per semester
- Walking tours and visits in Paris
Not covered by Program Fee: Personal expenses, passport and visa/titre de séjour fees, textbooks and study materials, musical instrument rentals, practice rooms, art supplies, cell phones, personal health insurance, transatlantic transportation or any trips that are not organized by the Center.
Home Stay Fee Includes:
- Room and board during the length of the Program
- Breakfast daily and 5 dinners per week
- Household linens
- Laundry facilities
Not covered by Home Stay Fee: Lunches and meals during Christmas and Spring vacations. For more details see Housing
Year 2017-2018 Pricing Policy
Prices (in Euros or Dollars) are guaranteed only if payments are made on due date(s).
CUPA also accepts payments in Euros. For details call (413) 549 6960.
For all details concerning due dates, payments and refund policy please click here to contact our office in Amherst or call (413) 549 6960.
The full refund policy is available upon request by contacting our U.S. office at the address below or by calling (413) 549 6960.
- email: email@example.com