How to apply
- Step 1. Complete the online application form
- Step 2. Consult the Course Offerings to establish your Study Proposal
- Step 3. Submit your portfolio via Slideroom
- Step 4. Mail a $35 non-refundable fee to the address below:
CUPA – U.S.A.
P.O. Box 9611
North Amherst, MA 01059
Tel: (413) 549 6960
Fax: (413) 549 5868
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this application process, please contact us.
Applications (including attachments) must be received by:
- Full Year or Fall semester: March 15
- Spring semester: October 15
Applications are considered for acceptance as they are received. Applying early is highly recommended. Late applications will be considered if space allows.
Student Visa, Travel Arrangements and Medical Insurance
Students must secure a student visa from a French consulate outside France before their departure and are responsible for understanding the French regulations that apply to them.
Non-US citizens should inquire into the visa requirements that apply to their country.
The Center provides visa application documentation to each student upon acceptance to the program.
Students must be covered by medical insurance during their stay in France. Documentary evidence of insurance is required for the student visa and students must also bring proof of health and liability insurance with them to Paris.
Students who do not have insurance can obtain a one-year student policy. CUPA will provide information upon request.