Amal Ga’al, Yale University — CUPA exceeded my expectations in every way. I loved the fact that it wasn’t just a study abroad program but a community of people with different interests and backgrounds that were passionate about French language and culture.
A number of activities are sponsored and organized by the program such as:
- Overnight weekend excursion (e.g. Loire Valley, Bourgogne…)
- 2-3 performances (e.g. concert, play, dance performance )
- Guided visits to Paris neighborhoods
- Co-curricular field trips linked to courses (e.g. Museums, exhibitions )
- Welcome reception
- Several breakfasts at the Center
- Soirée with French students
- Farewell dinner
Students also receive guidance and advice to enjoy the numerous festivals and special events held in Paris during this particularly active period of the year.